Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me

One year ago today I moved into my new home. I can't believe it's been a year, and I'm so grateful for such a wonderful hideaway that has already taught me so much. Throughout this year I lost my good friend, grew and killed many plants, and learned more about decorating - and myself - than I ever thought possible.

Not much as changed inside since my six-month celebration, though the hallway's been updated and the living room continues to evolve.



But the front yard has changed pretty significantly in the year that I've lived here. It started out as this:


And eventually grew into this:


It's been updated with a tree, a gorgeous bush and lots of flowers, and it's an ongoing project so more improvements are coming!

I'm working on a blog-to-book publication to celebrate my first year of blogging (that anniversary is May 1). It's a great way to review all that's happened this year. Thank you so much to those of you who have shared this journey with me - I can't wait to see (and blog) what the next year holds!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1 year - I can't believe how much you've accomplished, I hope you're immensely proud!!

    ReplyDelete