Friday, March 30, 2012

April Favorites

It's another week without time to create new things, so instead I'm turning to my magazines for inspiration I can share.

I don't think I need a blue and white rug, but This Old House made me wish I did.  Isn't this gorgeous?  It immediately evokes visions of beachside relaxation.  And I never thought I'd say this, but the price isn't awful either.

I'm constantly on the lookout for things to make lawns easier, and this is just awesome.  Perhaps the most useful yard tool I've ever seen. 


This was just a small picture in a great article about how to make a small yard seem bigger, but I am now obsessed with that fountain and must find one.  Doesn't it remind you of one of my favorite landmarks in Rome?


Sunset was a little boring this month, except for this amazing article about how to save a fortune at Farmers' Markets.  My only complaint with the amazing Phoenix market is that I always spend too much money...I cut out this list and menu plan so next time I go, that won't be true.

 
I don't know if these grow in Phoenix but I want some!

And once again, Phoenix Home and Gardens magazine frustrates me with all its predictable advertisements for overpriced furniture and plastic surgeons, then redeems itself with a gorgeous page of photographs of things that actually grow in Phoenix.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment