Monday, February 13, 2012

How Jarring!

I love the mason mania that's popping up all over craft and home blogs, but was confused about where all these jars came from...until I realized that I'm recycling them every time I use pasta sauce! Now they're stacking up in my pantry until I follow through on my intentions to copy some of these amazing ideas.

Mason jars as storage - could this get any classic or wonderful?







Mason jars as lighting...this was the first style lamp I ever fell head-over-heels for at Pottery Barn.







Mason jars as planters - this is a garden even I could maintain!



These oh-so-useful mason jar ideas are awesome...


Terrain




My all-time favorite use of mason jars, though, was designed by my dad. With something this stylish, I might even be inspired to drink enough water every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment