Sunday, January 1, 2012

It Just Makes Cents

Happy new year!

I'll be back with more details about what I like to think of as My Most Productive Day of the Year, but first I wanted to make sure you notice the new feature on the right side of the page.

When one of my favorite bloggers suggested a "swap sponsorship," I jumped at the chance to show off Andrea's brilliance on my own blog. The box at the right will give you the chance to check out her blog, Decorating Cents.

My favorite thing about Decorating Cents is that it never seems larger than life. Andrea shares details and ideas that I can relate to, and she has the ability to communicate the humor of home life, which not all bloggers can do!

Here are a few of my favorite projects featured on Decorating Cents:

A DIY window decor that provides privacy (must try this in my kitchen!)

A simple and lovely fall table

And I can't get enough of this gorgeous stencilled wall!

Thank you to Andrea for featuring my blog on her own, and welcome to any fellow Decorating Cents fans who wandered my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment