Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pinterest Challenge, Round Two!

I've been looking forward to this almost as much as I am awaiting November's bulk trash week (more about that excitement here and here). It's the fall edition of Pinterest Challenge!


I'll be sharing some of the projects I've done recently with other bloggers - it's very fun, and a great way to meet new blogging inspirations (like Kristin over at Ogo's Love Nest, who I "met" through the last Pinterest Challenge). Look at some of the great ideas I've found through the Pinterest Challenge so far...

These are fun curtains...I wonder if I could do similar painted curtains using the stencil I recently won?

http://apartmenttoapartment.blogspot.com/2011/10/painted-curtains-are-finally-done.html

Given my addiction to all things Scrabble, it should come as no surprise that I love these coasters! It would be fun to create themes to make my own.

http://domesticfordummies.com/2011/11/fall-pinterest-project-diy-coasters.html

This is a project I'll be doing this week, since the bag of leaves I brought home from DC won't last forever.

http://www.designmegillah.com/2011/11/waxed-leaves.html#comment-form

And look at these pumpkins made out of old sweaters! I love them - definitely a project that I'll keep in mind on my next trip to Goodwill's 50% off day.

http://playpending.blogspot.com/2011/10/make-plump-pumpkiny-success.html

Check out these four blogs for hundreds more ideas:

Young House Love

Bower Power

Ana-White

House of Earnest

2 comments:

  1. I am an admitted Pinterest drop-out- loved the idea, but never take the time to pin things...sigh.. And as for the sweater pumpkin, no need to go to Goodwill- remember that sweater you knitted for me many years ago? It would make several nice pumpkins :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the sweater pumpkin was too cute & creative..........I REALLY laughed reading your Mom's comment. :) I remember that sweater! Kudos to you for finishing! * yes confessing my faults that your wonderful knitting lesson 'fell on deaf ears' when it came to my fingers' cooperation.

    ReplyDelete