Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Terrific Two

Today is my nephew's second birthday, which may be the strongest evidence ever that time flies when you're having fun. I can't remember life without this little guy, so I thought I'd share some photos of his help on my house as a thinly-veiled excuse to brag about him on my blog.

Even before I bought the house, my strong helper was a visionary. This stone, apparently located erroneously, was quickly put in its place (that place was in a corner of the sidewalk around the corner, for those who are curious about the landscape advice of a one-year-old).


He has helped me feed birds...


Watch birds...


And clean up after our bird-bribing adventures.


When I get depressed about yardwork, he reminds me that gravel and weeds can be pretty cool.


Happy birthday to the most wonderful kid on earth - I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you captured these special moments in photos so we can relive the moments together~ he's changing so quickly, it's sometimes hard to remember what he was doing a month ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniff sniff - shoulda warned me this blog was coming, it caught me off guard!!

    I showed Xavier...his response? "ZAVUR RIGHT THERE!!!" so I think he approves as well :)

    ReplyDelete