Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Comment on Comments

I keep hearing that there are problems leaving comments on my blog. Without comments I just feel like someone standing on a busy street talking to myself, so I am trying to figure out how to fix it. (Not, of course, that I actually know what it feels like to talk to oneself on a busy street because of course I don't do that. Much.)

I'm looking into other blog addresses and possibilities, but in the meantime I've changed the settings on comments to hopefully make it work a little better. The "comments" box should pop up in a separate window, and you shouldn't have to do that annoying word verification before it will send your comment.

Please keep me posted if you have more problems, and I'll keep working on fixing it!

2 comments:

  1. Comment on the comment on the comments...

    Oh good, it wasn't just me complaining about difficulties in leaving the comments! Now this seems much better!

    ReplyDelete