Friday, August 5, 2011

One More Round

Let's face it, organization talk gets a little old after awhile (wow, another shelf? That's awesome, Beth!), but since mom's now surpassing my make-it-neat standard, I had to throw in one more.

My itty bitty bathroom cabinet makes it challenging to store all the stuff I collect, so I turned to Pinterest for a solution. I liked this idea, but was having a hard time finding a slide-out shelf that worked.


Enter IKEA to the rescue. For $10, I tripled the greatness of the Pinterest idea - three sliding shelves!


And because I've been bragging about my cleaning cabinet to all who would listen, here's evidence of its greatness. I couldn't get a picture that had the sides included as well, but the mops and brooms are hanging on nails around the edge of the cabinet.


Now if only I can actually keep it like this!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you'd clear half of your cabinet space if you got rid of that Costco size bag of cotton balls. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete