Monday, August 22, 2011

A Bright Idea

I really admire people who have fascinating things to say on their blog every day...there are many days where I am happy just to have successfully showered and gone to work, and no one wants to hear about that. (Except, of course, those who watch the Kardashians' show.)

Today was not a day of big ideas for the DIY/house world, but I did have this bright idea: light bulb storage. (Pun intended.) I keep extra light bulbs on a lovely shelf in the pantry that is just slightly out of the vision range of someone under 5'9", so every time I need a light bulb I have to stand on my toes and just grab whichever one is closest to the front. It's always the wrong wattage, of course, so it is quite a lengthy process to find the correct one.


Enter these great IKEA boxes that were unopened until last night - they're perfect storage for the bulbs! I added the bubble wrap that accompanied my wonderful GSPM mug from the Super Saffers, and the light bulbs are now happily settled in their new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment