Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Having a house has made me appreciate dad even more than usual. His ability to be a walking reference book of "how to" fix/undo/redo/create things is unbelievable, and I love having him do things at the house because it means I get to spend time with him.
Whether it's putting in a new water heater,


fixing the door that was so crooked I couldn't even shut it,


fixing monstrous cracks in the walls,



or creating landscape designs, Dad manages to get it done perfectly every time.

Thank you, dad - I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Cracks in walls just add to the charm! Can your dad build window seat storage benches? If so he is welcome to come visit DC anytime and stay with us! Well truthfully, either way, any member of your family is more than welcome in our home anytime.

    ReplyDelete