Thursday, May 19, 2011

Color Obsession

Perhaps my desire to go to the beach is tainting my decorating judgement or
perhaps I'm just tired of looking at multiple tan paint swatches on the walls, but today I'm obsessed with seafoam-ey walls. This one on www.younghouselove.com started the color fetish...


...and now I keep finding other ideas that I like.

On a side note, did you know you have to wait for an invitation to use www.pinterest.com? I'm patiently waiting to be included since they have some great decorating ideas.

In between seafoam visions, I'm tackling major yardwork projects every night this week. Tuesday is Phoenix's "bulk trash day," which means some poor city employees will get stuck hauling away the junk I don't have the energy or resources to move myself. I'm working to tear apart as much old landscaping and messiness as I can...pictures and details coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment